![]() | ||||||||||||||||||||||
| Heading out to meet the bus for youth camp... |
![]() |
| All of us campers bombarding Burger King.. |
![]() |
| Bro. Frank, Bo and Mr. Baldwin working on the bus.. |
![]() | |
| Vicky, Megan, Kaitlyn, Paige, Micheal, Brandon, Austin & Kate, getting ready to load up on the bus... |
![]() | ||
| Our youth group giving testimonies on how the Lord dealt with each of us at camp... |
The Lord really showed Himself mighty this year at camp. On the way to Missouri, our bus broke down; and God sent us a mechanic to fix it up and help us get back on the road. It was a pure miracle from God. I can't even describe the way He moved in that whole situation. Then, Tuesday night, my youth pastor (Joe Baiano) preached a message on desires and how we can feel like we are living right for the Lord, but if our desires aren't right towards Him then it's all on vain. That was something that really got to me. I realized that sometimes I just "go through the motions" and am not really serving Him because I desire to. The rest of the week just continued to get better. We had paint-balling, obstacle courses, water slides & zip-lines, extreme water wars, tons of volleyball games, and even mud fights. Even though all of that was fun, the focus of camp for me wasn't on the fun I could have, but what God would have me to learn. I have 3 favorite things from camp this year. 1) The message on desires- it was a huge help to me. 2) The "popcorn" preaching by all the young guys- It was a blessing to see young guys get up and not be ashamed or embarrassed to preach to a room full of their peers. 3) My last, but not least favorite thing was testimony night. After camp was over all of us teens went into the chapel and shared what God had shown us during the past week. We all were crying and praising the Lord because He is far to good to us. Youth camp, as always, was a huge blessing to me. This testimony is short, but I could talk for hours about everything God allowed us to see and do. I pray that all of us teens involved with youth camp this year will stay on fire for God and keep going even if the path seems dry and long.
~Kaitlyn
2 Cor. 10:5
---More pictures coming soon!!
~ more pictures now available at www.ftwphotographers.com




