background
Thursday, October 13, 2011
Megan's Personal Testimony
Hi....My name is Megan.I am 11 years old.....I like to think of myself as a fun exciting kinda girl :)...but the one thing that makes me different then girls my age is that Jesus Christ is my Heavenly Father!!!!
I got saved when I was five years old...I don't remember the exact date..but I know I got saved sometime in January 2005.I remember the preacher was preaching on how I would go to hell when I died if I wasn't
saved.When I got home from church that night...I remember that I was sleeping with my sister that night because there was a bad ice storm...even though I didn't fully understand... I remember thinking on what the preacher had said and I was afraid that I would die that night..so I ran downstairs to where my grandpa and my mom were sitting..and I told them I wanted to get saved..so I knelt down, with my doll in hand, and asked Jesus Christ to come into my heart and save me from my sin!!!! Last year I dedicated my life to the lord at youth camp and I pray that I stay in his will and get closer to him every day!!! =)
