background
Friday, October 14, 2011
Kaitlyn's personal testimony
Hi! I'm Kaitlyn and I'm 15 years old. I like to think of myself as a very independent, dorky, crazy, likes to have fun kinda girl. But one thing is very different about me compared to other girls, I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior. I remember hearing a message on hell, and how if you never truly trust Christ to save you you will die and burn forever in in hell, and I knew I didn't want to go to hell. So after church that night I talked with my mom, and prayed and accepted Jesus Christ into my heart. Then last year at youth camp (2010) I dedicated my life to the Lord and whatever He would have for my life. I am currently homeschooling during the day and taking part time Bible classes at the Bible institute my amazing church started. I pray that the Lord would keep me close to Him and lead me where he would want me to go and that i stay in his will for my life.
